Saturday 1 September 2012

MY GHETTO DREAM




                               
                                                          MA GHETTO DREAMZ
                               

Who are you to judge me? Do you know what the fuck I have been through in this planet of doom? Damn! Only God can judge my iniquities ̕cause I know how it feels to wake up fucked up, ma pockets broke as hell, Niggaz rock to sell. People look at me like youse the user ̕cause am sellin’ drugs to all the looserz, mad budha abuserz. But they don’t know ̕bout ma stress-filled day, ma bitch on the way mad bills to pay that’s why I drink tanqueray; so I can reminisce and wish ̕cause I wasn’t livin’ so devilish.
   I remember I was just like you smokin’ blunts and yayo̕s with ma crews flippin̕ over 22̕s ̕cause I came into this vale of perdition through CEASERIAN SECTION and that’s why ma momma likes me. She was forced to cross the styx, no doubt then I figured out lickz went to thirty down south. Packed up ma toolz for ma raw power move, glock nineteen for casket and flower movez. For popoʹs tryna stop ma flow and what they don’t know will show on the autopsy. Went to see the G-starz to cop me a brick, ask for some consignment he wasn’t tryna hear it. Smokinʹ mad Newport cause am due in court for an assault I was caught in Bridgeport, Newport. Catch me if you can like the ginger-bread man, you better have your gat in hand cause…
    This sordid life remind me of quick sand when you on it, you keep goinʹ down and thereʹs no one to hold on to, thereʹs no one to pull you out so you end up in self distruction. Dark memories when there was no sunshine, some say I wonʹt make it cause I was holdinʹ on, on what God gave me.
   All ma haterz, fake homies and ma gold-digginʹ bitchez left me on the lurch thinkinʹ that ARCH-LEGEND will kiss there goddamned fuckinʹ ass, but I said HELL-NO.I believe that a niggas lyfe style is unorthodox .Been a nigga, a real G for that matter, I don’t give a shit to any snitchinʹ and motherfuckinʹ vulturez cause I believe in do or die; that’s why I pledge a long life with ma G-code. Niggas askin̕ me; why am I so addicted in this shit but I told them that I learnt it in the sky and fell on the street, jumpin̕ into this blood-raged game with passion and fury, married to the game like a fuck for chrismas, mixin̕ cocaine and weed with soda powder.
   Ma lyfez stylez be close captioned addicted to fatal attractionz, picturez of actionz be played back in the midst of mashin̕. No fairy-tales for this young black male, some see me stranded in this land of hell, cell, jail and cracksalez. Hustlin̕ and been a niggaz  culturez or the repercutionz, while bustin̕ on backstabbin̕ vulturez. Sellin̕ ma dreamz to material wishez, fast carz and bitchez. Wishin̕ I live ma lyfe a legend immortalized in picturez. but Alas!we met our waterloo at Belgium. Some niggas who crossed the line got clapped, some been locked up by popo̕s, some under the suds,otherz been eaten  alive by Idi amin.
   Why shed tears, save your sympathy; ma childhood was spent buryin̕ ma parents in the cemetery. Here is a message to the newborn niggaz and bitchez; waitin̕ to breath, if you believe, you can achieve. Just look at me, against all odds though lyfe is too hard I carry on, livin̕ in the projects, broke with no lights on. To all the seeds that follow me protect your essence, born with less but still precious.
   There is no need to cherish luxury ʹcause everything come and go, even the lyfe you have is borrowed ̕cause you ain̕t promised tomorrow. So live your lyfe in the fringe like everyday gonna be your last ʹcause in this vale of tearz once you step forward there is no movinʹ back.Only if you are willin̕ to pray to God, tomorrow gonna be a better day for you.
      itʹs  a funny thing, I kinda realize how notorious lil̕ iyke and I was, you know what am sayinʹ cause iyke was a strong dude. Aye, I know him we two individual niggaz, we waged a coastal beef but  even though we were goin̕ through our drama; I would never wish death to anybody ʹcause there aint comin̕ back.
                                                 BY ARCH-LEGEND DE MARIEʹ
                                                 E-MAIL : arch.legend@yahoo.com
                                                 WEBSITE: http://www.archlegend.blogspot.com
                                                 PHONE : 08034039654

No comments:

Post a Comment